Saturday, February 13, 2010

13th Feb 2010

Kemo nacho! Bhalo ,khub bhalo! I said to Sudipto when I came home some time back. It was indeed a very fruitful day.

 Got up at 0830 in the morning. Was in the mood to study and remarkably I solved around 75 sums of GMAT in an hour or so, that is certainly remarkable, GMAT quant seems so bull shit in front of CAT quant!!! Neways not settling with that I started critical reasoning too taday. Did around 10 questions and it went pretty well.

 When you are in appropriate mood to study, you can do a lot in very little time and when your mind is somewhere else, even if you sit for hours it won't result in too much. Well we all know this by now.

 How can I forget PArshubaba, sada super cook. Made multicuisine breakfast today. We had punjab de garam gobi parathe and south style seviya bath. Quite a handful breakfast. However as I found out later Parshubaba didnt come to prepare lunch explaining it with the fact that he hade made parathas in the morning. Rite now sirji is preparing dinner" Palak mutter and roti/parathe."

 So back to my day, after studyin for couple of hours in the afternoon, I went to buy sada belt. I had thought of buying it from a mall, however it was out of my budget, so I got from a local shop. I got a pretty cheap deal, lets hope the belt lasts long. Fingers crossed.

 Sukki. One thing famous in our area is Sukhi. It is like hybrid of sev puri and pani puri. Well not exactly as neither does it have sev nor pani...lol. It has everything of the both apart from those two. Asi, PANjabi and jassi had the signature Sukkki at our Sukki point. Today it tasted fabulous.

 After that as I was well dressed, I thought of going to Oasis mall, then I thought lets go for a big ride. I went all the way to Forum on bike! First time. Actually I was tempted to go all the way to EC(Electronic City), but my logical mind told me not to as it is too far.

 So I did reach Forum by myself on bike. I have been to Jayanagar before on bike, but that was early morning. This was right into the peak hours of Bangalore and I proved ,myself that I am a good enough biker ;) .

 So I went to Forum, roamed around inside for an hour. And yeah incidently today was the first time I did a paid parking :P. Hmmm so many firsts today!

 So I had a nice time in Forum. I started my ride back home. Had to ask an autowala, just to be sure of directions. But, I reached sada home sweet home 126/A safely in one piece to write this post.

Lessons learnt:
You gain confidence in anything by doing it and doing it often.
Bangalore traffic is bad.
Lot of pollution at red signals, everybody keeping their engines on!
Always keep an eye on passing gas stations if you are like me, who always rides in reserve ;)
Be happy in whatever you do and make each day count!

No comments: